Quote Of The Day
“If Bett was to come up to me, say sorry and try to shake my hand I’d say thanks, take the apology and shake it. There are no hard feelings. I’m not going to be bitter about it. I should have beaten him anyway, whether he was on drugs or not. It’s difficult because I don’t like cheats, but in a weird way I understand his point of view. He’s grown up in a really bad environment and had nothing – a little bit of money will go such a long way. For me it’s taken away that moment, but I try not to be biased and look at it from different ways. I don’t not like him. It happens.”
– Kyle Langford talking about losing out on the 2017 London World 800m bronze to EPO cheat Kipyegon Bett.
- Has Jakob surpassed his brothers?
- Who is still running in shorts sleeves?
- RE: How can people enjoy drinking whiskey?
- USA Basketball Player Stephen Curry (Golden State, California) doesn't think that USA Astronauts ever landed on Earth's Moon
- What changes should be made to NXN and NXR to make it even better
- How to avoid vomiting after / while eating HUGE amounts of food?
- Took my girlfriend with me on a 12 mile long run ... Guess how long she lasted
- buying a house without family money is very scary
- I bought a pair of Cheaterfly 4% , how are they even legal?
- No more joke d1 college programs
- USA Triathlon is recruiting collegiate runners who can swim and is here to answer your questions (sponsored)