Quote Of The Day
“I was like, I don’t want to (just) keep up today, I’m going to fight to the line. I just leaned it. … Oh man, I’m looking forward to going to the hotel right now and go to the beach all day.”
– Edward Cheserek talking about how he was going to relax and celebrate after a hard fought win at the Kalakaua Merrie Mile in Honolulu.
- Wow: Was that the greatest Foot Locker battle in history? Sydney Masciarelli edges Katelynne Hart for the title!!
- How far are long runs for top D1 teams?
- What percentage of NCAA XC runners can windmill dunk?
- Child Abuse at Foot Locker Nationals?
- Donn Cabral 2:19:16 Marathon Debut in Honolulu
- Running with depression
- Brogan Austin Interview
- How am I getting a scholarship with an 18:30.3 5k?!
- CAMILLE HERRON 24 Hour WR!!!!!!!!!
- Are golden retrievers good at running?
- Finally, the real deal about D1 P5 Scholarships
- This was a crazy week for Tinman-style coaching
- Another Kenyan Busted For Doping
- USA Triathlon is recruiting collegiate runners who can swim and is here to answer your questions (sponsored)