Quote Of The Day
“I went from, like, a 5:08 mile down to 4:52 mile. And, then I got excited and I ran a 4:44 mile, and then I saw Matt [Llano] in the distance. Then I was like, oh my God! I can catch him. … I don’t know. Adrenaline took me through the last mile. About 400 meters to go I felt my legs shaking, starting to give out. I’m not going to make it! But, I was able to keep it together and finish strong. … I’ve been working with Tinman (Tom Schwartz), and he’s really turned my life around, my training around. Like, I’ve struggled to run well for so long. I knew that this potential was here, and he’s untapped it. I improved my half-marathon from a 64:09 to a 62:39. I took a minute off of my 10-mile PR.”
– Virtual unknown Brogan Austin talking about his come from behind victory at the USATF Marathon Championships at CIM.
- Who the hell is Brogan Austin?
- EMMA MF BATES
- NXN this year was good for the sport. Change my mind.
- Katelyn Tuohy announces focus to olympic trials
- FAST women's indoor 5k -Kurgat, Kelati, Lokedi, Ostrander all run 15:16-15:14!
- Are Nike trainers still widely seen as being “bad”?
- Truths/Myths about running in college?
- sixty women just OTQ at CIM 2018 ?
- Help A Dream Become Reality: TV Screenplay (comedy) featuring Olympic Marathon