Quote Of The Day
“I have a big obsession this year – I won’t miss training sessions, said Asher-Smith. If anything clashes with training I say: ‘Sorry I can’t go.’ I get invited to do nice things because I run fast. But how do I run fast? By training. … The Americans and Jamaicans will be there at the world championships next year, so the pressure of competition is making me work hard and train hard.”
– GB’s triple European sprint champion Dina Asher-Smith talking about how she won’t let her rise in media attention get in the way of her training.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Allie K and Brad part ways
- Kenyan EPO doper Kipyegon Bett (800m) hit with 4-year ban from Athletics Integrity Unit (AIU)
- What times make a high school athlete ELITE
- Would you marry a woman who couldn't conceive?
- breaking 19 minutes for the 5k
- Your Average Running Pace Over Entire Year To Date?
- How to Kenyans train in rainy days?
- Why does socialism seem to "work" in Nordic countries?
- Anna Rohrer, Elise Cranny - pro potential or disappointment???
- Check your scores 2018 Running Warehouse NCAA XC Contest
- People who started running in your 30s and became decent (ie sub 2:30 marathon men, 2:45 women)
- Post your Black Friday deals here
- Post your 2018 Turkey Trot result here