Quote Of The Day
“Along with my main coach, I work with three other coaches – one specifically for the pole vault runway, one for weights and one for gymnastics. Of course, performing at this level means I can’t have late nights or junk food and I have to wake up early each day for my morning training sessions. I study sport management at university in Athens, so I have to balance my studies with six hours of training each day. It’s a juggling act, but I don’t see all of these as sacrifices. They are my choices and it’s all worth it because I feel proud when I have the Greek flag on my chest. I feel blessed and grateful.”
– Greek pole vaulter (#2 all-time on the under-20 list) Emmanouil Karali talking about his love for the sport.
- LetsRun.com Makes Its First Trip to Ethiopia Tomorrow.... What Should We Know and What Do You Want to Hear!?!!
- Ridiculous: Teen’s lacy thong used as evidence for consent
- How hard is it to get a HS girl to run a 2:30 800?
- Will NAU 3-peat or will they suffer an epic collapse like Henry Rono in 1978? Or The Wisco Dream Team in 04? Or Simpson 09?
- Is the running boom over?
- Parker Stinson leaves Hudson.
- Question to the old married guys here