Quote Of The Day
“He’s pretty amazing. I’ve treated almost 100 Olympians. He definitely has the highest pain threshold of anybody I’ve treated. … It’s one of those things where it’s better to do it when you can plan it. Sometimes [the Achilles] just tears, and you can’t plan for that. The recovery is a lot longer when you completely rupture it. Hopefully, it will be better than new.”
– Dr. Amol Saxena talking about Galen Rupp after he performed surgery on Rupp’s foot and partially torn Achilles.
- Galen Rupp undergoes foot surgery, will miss 2019 spring marathon season
- USA bombing USA - Obama, Clinton, CNN Targetted
- College sports are affirmative action for rich white students according to The Atlantic
- Just inherited $50G. How to manage this?
- Running with social anxiety, how to overcome this ????
- Landlord won't fix furnace. What is my next step?
- The 4% is cheating and should be banned
- Jim Ryun did 20 mile runs
- Near-Naked XC Cornell Runner Attacks 2 Women, Threatens to Rape Them After Taking LSD
- Serious - Women of LetsRun - Why are you on this site?