Quote Of The Day
“He’s pretty amazing. I’ve treated almost 100 Olympians. He definitely has the highest pain threshold of anybody I’ve treated. … It’s one of those things where it’s better to do it when you can plan it. Sometimes [the Achilles] just tears, and you can’t plan for that. The recovery is a lot longer when you completely rupture it. Hopefully, it will be better than new.”
– Dr. Amol Saxena talking about Galen Rupp after he performed surgery on Rupp’s foot and partially torn Achilles.
- Galen Rupp undergoes foot surgery, will miss 2019 spring marathon season
- Univ of Utah heptathlete Lauren McCluskey murdered on campus
- Kate Murphy Retires From Collegiate Running
- Men who took their wife's surname, why?
- inheriting $2.5 million dollars
- D1 or D2
- Which is most impressive: sub 15 5k, sub 70 half, or sub 230 marathon
- Cam levins: what's his ethnicity and whys he got an afro?
- The number 1 problem with macdonalds nowadays
- Is Rupp the first non-African born runner to run consecutive sub 2:07 Marathons?
- I have trouble accepting the results of the 2008 Olympic 1500 m