Quote Of The Day
“It all comes down to preparation. He has just as much talent as Kipchoge, but while Kipchoge will prepare for six months before a marathon, Bekele only started 7 weeks ago. That just can’t work…It’s extremely frustrating…. I think he has some kind of dyslexia, an inability to plan…It’s really hard with him.”
– Kenenisa Bekele‘s agent Jos Hermens criticizing and praising Bekele after his DNF at Sunday’s Amsterdam Marathon.
- Jos Hermens holds nothing back regarding Bekele: "I think he has some kind of dyslexia, an inability to plan..."
- Big's Backyard Ultra 2018 Updates - the elimination race letsrun deserves
- Think Nike’s woke? Phil Knight’s castration of the University of Oregon might change your mind
- Is Outback a good steakhouse?
- Change women's steeple height from 30" to 36"
- Great track stars who "convert" to the marathon. How many do it because of social pressure?
- College professor told me all guns should be illegal and nobody should be allowed to own one