Quote Of The Day
“It is totally running into G.I. (gastrointestinal) issues. Having to stop and poop at some point during the race is a great fear of mine. That’s something that can happen with fueling sometimes.”
– Cam Levins talking about what the “biggest risk” he’ll face when making his marathon debut Sunday at the Toronto Waterfront Marathon. Levins also said he was in “great shape” and “ready to attack” the 43-year-old 2:10:09 Canadian record.
- Treadmill running: ways to make it more enjoyable? Easier? Technique?
- Any coffee drinkers?
- Sweat elite predicts 2:02:34 for Bekele this weekend thoughts?
- What music do you listen to on your runs?
- Moving to Texas, never lived in South before. What to expect?
- What happened to barefoot, minimalist, Vibram as the cure for everything that ails the runner?
- How frequently does your boyfriend/husband get grouchy and angry for no reason?
- My coach suspended me for caring about school and my classmates.
- Theories on missing cross country runner girl in Wisconsin?
- Have I got Talent?