Quote Of The Day
“I went way too early. I was really fortunate to come away with it. I was really tying up at the end to keep it all together. … I feel pretty good. We’re in the middle of some heavy training blocks. We just want to come out here, grind out a good one.”
– Grant Fisher speaking after earning a narrow victory in the Cardinal race at Pre-Nationals.
- Pre Nats Discussion
- Katelyn Tuohy takes on Sunken Meadow
- Long or short rest for middle distance runners? HADD wrong?
- As a miler, am I just not built for 5k?
- Can I run 2:58 in the marathon
- How would you have handled this situation? Was my anger justified?
- Competitor Mag: "Galen Rupp: The Unlikeable Boy Next Door"
- I just ran past Lance Armstrong
- How does wet grass affect time on a grassy course?
- Nike says a sub3hr marathon is a “sign of an elite runner..” in their Nike 4% article. Do you agree?
- Penn State Meet Discussion
- The Cardio Myth Smashed – Why Your Running Shoes May Be Packing On The Pounds
- Darwin award nominee: Shaman with special powers jumps into croc infested lake to look for body - is eaten alive