Quote Of The Day
“I still believe I can run 2:12 or 2:13, and maybe even faster on a great day. The question that I have to ask myself is whether or not I want to do the work to get in 2:14 shape. I really don’t know. I play a little mind game with myself about it. It’s going to hurt a lot more than it ever did in the past, and there are no guarantees. … I am completely satisfied with what I have done in my career, whether I run another race or not. But on the same token, it is interesting to think about because it’s only 17 months away. If I am the people’s champion, maybe I should find out if the people want me to run or not. Maybe I should put it on Twitter and ask ‘what would you do if you were in my shoes?’ Maybe people would tell me to run. Or maybe they won’t.”
– Meb Keflezighi talking about the possibility of coming out of retirement to try and make his fifth Olympic team for Tokyo 2020.
- Shalane is a class act, and her recent comments on Gwen Jorgensen demonstrate it.
- race walking AMA
- Meb says he's considered coming out of retirement to run the 2020 Trials
- 144.000 condoms for 4000 under 18 athletes in Youth Olympic Village
- Donavan Brazier Joins NOP
- Amsterdam 2018 Discussion Thread
- How much water should I drink per day to be healthy?
- Why are freshman always the fastest on girls XC
- Is there any PHYSIOLOGICAL reason why you need long runs for races 10k and under?
- Bekele in sub 2:02 shape?
- 49 days after he started Phil McCarthy completes his Run Across America (3rd fastest)