Quote Of The Day
“It’s fun to be involved with building something. I like being able to get in on the ground floor and craft and create a legacy. With the amount of experience that I have, coupled with the experience of the coaches, I think I can contribute some great insight. And I look to them, because you never stop learning. … There aren’t a lot of women in coaching roles. Women’s involvement in athletics is still very young. Every coach I’ve had has been a man, and I’ve achieved such great success with their guidance, but I’d love to share my experiences and act as a compliment to this team. My experience as a top-10 world athlete for the last decade has afforded me a lot of wisdom that I hope to share.”
– Shannon Rowbury talking about her new position as a volunteer assistant coach at the University of San Francisco.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- Donavan Brazier Joins NOP
- Gabby Thomas goes pro - signs with NB for reported $200k per year
- Did Emily Sisson just run an AR for the ROAD 10k? (short course)
- Bekele in sub 2:02 shape?
- With Usain Gone, Who's Currently the Sport's Biggest Ambassador? Dare I Say Eliud?
- Wait, what?? Pre-Nats fields split into 2 “equal” seeded heats. WHY?!
- Parker Stinson admits he's "GOING HOME DEVASTATED" from Chicago
- Any sub 4 milers on here?
- New Balance going after existing Marathon group
- What's the oldest I could run a sub 3 marathon
- Mo Farah's peak training, 2-3 weeks prior to Chicago Marathon!
- Soo many 4% going SLOW