Quote Of The Day
“I’ve always hated the mentality of I’m going to let people get away from me and hope they die and hope they come back. I just think that that’s such a bad way to look at it, you know? I’d rather be the one that’s attacking and be up there. It’ll be quick, but I’m looking forward to it.”
– Galen Rupp speaking ahead of tomorrow’s Chicago Marathon about his tactics and plans to go with the leaders even if that means a 62:00 first half.
- Boots on the Ground- Live LetsRun.com Chicago Marathon Podcast at 5pm Eastern Today
- Jorgensen, Pappas, Thweatt -- Top USA woman at the Chicago Marathon: Who Ya Got??
- Matt Centrowitz's calves are insane
- Farah wants to go out in 62 flat, Rupp says it's ok with him!! Wtf??
- The day before the marathon: To run or not to run?
- Katelyn Tuohy just ran 16:21 at Holmdel Park - Smashed CR by 63 seconds - Is this the greatest women's HS xc performance ever?
- Unofficial Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Conor McGregor Thread
- How to get over the fear of seeing how fast I am?
- Trying to determine goal pace for training intervals to achieve my race goal time.