The King Is Back
“I know my fans were worried where I have been with some saying that I have retired but let them know that I am back by God’s grace. I actually started last week with another long run at Karura Forest and my body feels great.”
– David Rudisha talking about his return to training after missing all of 2018 and most of 2017 with injury.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge: "I have been doing all things at 80 percent"
- Boots on the Ground- Live LetsRun.com Chicago Marathon Podcast at 5pm Eastern Today
- Let's get to the bottom of why so many of you seem to dislike Gwen Jorgensen
- Anyone ever tried running 20 miles every other day with a rest day in-between?
- Farah is gotta be [email protected] himself about now.
- What happens if it's storming Sunday in Chicago?
- Des Linden working with Walt Drenth
- Easy run- how long when training for marathon in single training a day
- When did men start hugging men?
- Twin Cities Marathon weather is shaping up to be almost perfect