Quote Of The Day
“My international recruiting happens from 4:30 in the morning to 6:30 in the morning. I’m finishing up my recruiting before I even start practice. I have a four-year-old and a two-year-old and I come home at 6 p.m. at night and they want to play with Daddy. And it’s hard to get American kids on the phone and be a good dad, to be honest with you.”
– University of Alabama coach Dan Waters talking about why he recruits so many Kenyans.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Shalane announces she is RETIRED!
- KIPCHOGE GOAT takes Down Mo Farah
- Why are running shoes so expensive?
- Bama Track/XC coach: "It’s hard to get American kids on the phone and be a good dad"
- anyone else run ONLY for the peripheral life benefits?!
- Ben Johnson's lab results released
- How many of you could beat Steve-O ("Jackass") in a sprint triathlon?
- Renato, Wejo, Rojo, Etc do you think it's possible for a female to run sub 29 min 10000m clean?
- The mens 18-35 time now with a 15 min buffer is the womens OTQ standard, lol. A womens 18-35 - 15 is a 3:15. Let that sink.
- Nike Pegasus 35 Now on Sale $79.98 (Better Shoes)
- Start training now: Armory NYC Indoor Marathon and Marathon Relay April 12-14