Quote Of The Day
“The doping practices of Kenyan athletes are unsophisticated, opportunistic, and uncoordinated and there is no evidence of an institutionalised system. Doping in Kenya is drastically different from other doping structures discovered elsewhere in the world.”
– Excerpt from WADA report on doping in Kenya.
- Ben Johnson's lab results released
- The mens 18-35 time now with a 15 min buffer is the womens OTQ standard, lol. A womens 18-35 - 15 is a 3:15. Let that sink.
- Should Teammates Support Each Other at Races?
- Who here makes a conscious effort to avoid running on concrete/paved roads?
- I’m terrified about my race.
- Ultrarunner Podcast Claims Bruce Fordyce better than Kipchoge
- Would you rather be the worlds greatest Math Genius or Speak every language on earth?
- Marathon. Is 2:45 suicidal for me?
- Best Ever Photos from Athletic Events
- How many of you could beat Steve-O ("Jackass") in a sprint triathlon?
- Nike Pegasus 35 Now on Sale $79.98 (Better Shoes)
- Start training now: Armory NYC Indoor Marathon and Marathon Relay April 12-14