Quote Of The Day
“I believed documenting this story was incredibly important as Gwen takes on this challenge. I think back to our time spent in triathlon and I would have loved to recall on old footage to relive our story. I also want to show that Gwen is a normal person that works incredibly hard. My job is to help steer Gwen to the finish line first, but building and developing her brand is something that is also important. I want to bring a level of professionalism to endurance sport that is usually missing. I enjoy watching F1 and the way the drivers connect to fans. I want to create something in endurance sports that will connect with fans the way F1 drivers connect to their fans.”
– Gwen Jorgensen‘s husband, Patrick, talking about his role in documenting Gwen’s journey and driving the “Gwen Jorgensen brand.”
- POLL: If you had to pick one pair of shoes for all of your training and races... (Have your answer before you click.)
- Lance Armstrong is Baaack: Does swim run event with Olympic Triathlete champ Simon Whitfield, gets beat by 30+ minutes
- Can barely break 3:30 on the marathon with at least 50mpw
- Kipchoge the GOAT? No. No. No. With video.
- WHAT IS TEMPO IN SPRINTING??????????
- What is the equivalent to being a 2:20-2:30 marathoner in other sports?
- Is a little alcohol in the system actually GOOD for running?
- Should elite High School runners be drug tested??
- Why are vegans so aggressive about being vegan?
- Nike Pegasus 35 Now on Sale $79.98 (Better Shoes)