Quote Of The Day
“I believed documenting this story was incredibly important as Gwen takes on this challenge. I think back to our time spent in triathlon and I would have loved to recall on old footage to relive our story. I also want to show that Gwen is a normal person that works incredibly hard. My job is to help steer Gwen to the finish line first, but building and developing her brand is something that is also important. I want to bring a level of professionalism to endurance sport that is usually missing. I enjoy watching F1 and the way the drivers connect to fans. I want to create something in endurance sports that will connect with fans the way F1 drivers connect to their fans.”
– Gwen Jorgensen‘s husband, Patrick, talking about his role in documenting Gwen’s journey and driving the “Gwen Jorgensen brand.”
- Saina Kipkemboi 2:05:20 debut! Running alone the last 17km, heat, humidity and hilly circuit in Buenos Aires!
- D1 school gives themselves trophy after losing to D2 school
- Be single in your late 20s ==> Gradually get edged out of social circles
- Low heart rate on easy runs?
- I found a word whose singular and plural forms are spelled the same but pronounced differently
- Is Two Weeks Out Too Late for an MP Run?
- 2020 Boston Requirement changes
- NO SPORT WASTES POTENTIAL LIKE TRACK AND FIELD
- What Patrick Sang believes Eliud Kipchoge could run right now for 5/10K on a track!
- Nike Pegasus 35 Now on Sale $79.98 (Better Shoes)