Quote Of The Day
“They (WADA) have lost any kind of leverage over the ongoing situation with Russia. They have been rushed into a decision which they may regret given the outbursts of the athletes around the world. … There’s lawsuits that should have been withdrawn (like Vitaly Mutko’s appeal to CAS). At the very least, why wouldn’t you ask for them to be withdrawn? They left things on the table. … There are two different possible outs there. What those are, are just a lot of loopholes by which they can back out of and never actually do what they say could be done.”
– WADA investigator Richard McLaren talking about WADA’s decision to reinstate the Russian Anti-Doping Agency.
- KATELYN TUOHY - 16:07 @ OCEAN STATE
- FARAH WILL DESTROY RUPP!!!!!
- Oregon Women = Jacked
- Is Tuohy the GOAT HS Girl distance runner?
- Guys who take off shirt while running- cocky childish and says a lot about personality
- Decent Half-marathon Plans
- Will NAU be historically great and three peat? Or might they not even win the 2018 NCAA xc title?
- Nike Pegasus 35 Now on Sale $79.98 (Better Shoes)