Quote Of The Day
“I have never run a whole marathon but I will do that after the Tokyo Olympics where I want to contest the 5000m and 10,000m, I am going to focus on that. But I do not want to let go of those shorter distances, I would regret that.”
– Sifan Hassan talking about running the 5000/10000 double at Tokyo 2020 and moving up to the marathon after. It wasn’t long ago that she was primarily a miler, but now with a 65:15 half-marathon best, she’s one of the best on the roads too.
- VIOLAH JEPCHUMBA, a 65-minute half-marathoner and Ken-born athlete. busted for EPO.
- Sadik Mikhou Busted
- Eluid Kipchoge Will Not Win the Olympic Marathon
- Hasay eating disorder accusers go home DEVASTATED-She reportedly eats 4000 calories a day
- One thing Scientologists get right - Psychiatry is an unbelievable scam
- Breaking: Jordan Hasay pulls OUT of the 2018 BOA Chicago Marathon with injury
- Why Do Men Age Better?
- Why do some new pickup trucks these days cost the same as an entry-level Audi or BMW? Marketing geniuses?
- Lazy Recruiting by College Coaches
- For most runners, is there anything actually wrong with Daniels?
- What's the difference between a regular baby stroller and a running stroller? Can one run with a baby in a regular stroller?