Quote Of The Day
“I can see that progress is being made and I acknowledge the efforts done by Rusada, but as long as the McLaren report is not acknowledged and WADA still has no access to the laboratories, I will vote against the reinstatement of Russia. … This is one of the most critical decisions the anti-doping community has ever faced. I will vote for, and support the original roadmap. This is because I believe you should never make any compromises that undermine your credibility. If you choose to reinstate Russia, you defy the very wish of the athletes’ committees around the world, who have very clearly stated that they will not accept a reinstatement now. This moment will forever define the credibility of WADA as the independent and strong front runner for clean sport.”
– WADA vice-president Linda Helleland explaining why she will vote against the reinstatement of Russia when WADA meets on Thursday.
- Another Marathon Cheat/Liar this one appears to be a politician, SMH.
- NCAA 800 record holder Michael Saruni goes pro early
- A FEMALE college golf champion was randomly RAPED and MURDERED.
- Breaking: Jordan Hasay pulls OUT of the 2018 BOA Chicago Marathon with injury
- Was 2:01:39 really a big breathrough? After Breaking2, Ross Tucker predicted a 2:01:40!
- how much does increasing mpw improve marathon if workouts remain the same?
- Sex before marriage?
- Kipchoge can break 2:00:00 within the rules
- 2020 Olympic marathon: someone could die, literally