Quote Of The Day
“I had a wonderful career as an athlete, career which profoundly challenged me and changed me, allowing me to grow and to make positive impact on lives of my family and our community. For this I am truly grateful. … I know this is the right time to say it is enough, thank you and to move on into coaching, with the goal to develop and guide the next generation of distance runners. … For the next chapter, coaching, I am inspired by the triumph over extreme poverty; success in one of the least and, at the same time, the most rewarding professional sports there is; and these several regrets I have. This is good for me, this inspiration I have today will keep me involved, alert and committed to the next generation.”
– Former marathon world record holder Patrick Makau announcing his retirement from the sport.
- Usain Bolt took a break from his pro soccer gig to take a zero-gravity flight during which he drank champagne
- I have 23.0 200m speed can I run 1:44
- Who can actually communicate with thier wives?
- How many NCAA titles would Jakob Ingebrigtsen win?
- Bad sportsmanship to pretend your super tired at last lap and burst of speed with runner up?
- Marathon under 3:30
- Are Osprey backpacks the new West Coast Millenial thing?
- Kipchoge says he goes for a PB. Why doesn’t he say WR?