Quote Of The Day
“I think it’s important to look at history and look at what happened with Ruth and I do think a woman can run 8:45, but I don’t think a woman can run 8:45 when for a whole season she runs 9 minutes and then runs 8:45. I don’t think that’s really possible. I think 9 minutes is still the holy grail of women’s steeplechase and I think that’s a time — that right under 9 minutes athletes can run clean, so hopefully there’s enough of us to get near that. … I shouldn’t comment because there is no proof to prove otherwise, but I think it’s important to look at trends and history of performances and where there’s big outliers we might need to pause.”
– Emma Coburn expressing doubt that Beatrice Chepkoech‘s 8:44.32 steeplechase world record is clean.
- World Champion Emma Coburn Expresses Doubt that Beatrice Chepkoech's World Record in Steeple is Clean
- Galen Rupp OUT of this weekend's Copenhagen half marathon
- What would you do for tactics in Chicago, if you were Rupp?
- Jack Daniels 2Q is insane
- I have to fire an employee on Friday. How will this go?
- Elite Runners Who Didn't Stretch
- Where can I start betting on pro races? Kipchoge ftw in Berlin is literally free money
- Why is Matt Centro wearing that stupid Tshirt under his singlet?