Quote Of The Day
“Last week I rather surprisingly suffered what’s known as a Transient Ischemic Attack or mini stroke. The good news is I’m back at home with my family, cleared of any heart issues and have already made great progress on my road to a full recovery. It seems these things can affect anyone, even the once fastest man in the world! I’m no stranger to a good exercise plan and have thrown myself into it with my usual focus and determination. In these situations being a former athlete has really helped with mindset but also a reminder that you need to take of yourself.”
– Michael Johnson revealing that he is recovering after suffering from a stroke last week.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Shalane announces she is RETIRED!
- Rhonex Kipruto runs 26:46 for 10K on the roads in Prague -- #2 all-time
- Michael Johnson Recovering After Stroke
- The pros diets include pizza, gummies, candy.... Nick Willis: "We eat a lot less healthy than everyone thinks we do."
- Why don’t elite sprinters have their own gym?
- How much “talent” does it take to break 18 and 17 mins in hs?
- Training to break 30:00 10,000 m 10km
- Why Kamworor doesn’t race London or Berlin?
- Hideaki Yamauchi of Japan wins the 2018 IAU 100km World Championship in 6:28:05
- Serena Williams meltdown