Quote Of The Day
“[I’m not against the exercise] in principle, but I worry about the accuracy and the effect it will have. There are many in the sport – agents included – who think they know, but really don’t. Without accurate results, it could cause problems with athletes/agents who are honest and reward those who lie and engage in misinformation.
I agree that the lack of knowledge/rumor part of earnings in our sport doesn’t help to make it more professional and popular. Not sure if this just feeds the rumors and makes the problem even worse. I, frankly, don’t think there are 7 agents in the business who know enough to be helpful.”
– An anonymous agent who didn’t want to participate in our 2018 pro runner salary survey.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- 1 mile, every hour, 12 times a day, all week
- Hideaki Yamauchi of Japan wins the 2018 IAU 100km World Championship in 6:28:05
- Continental Cup: Jager's Last Attempt at Sub 8, Frerich's Last attemp at Sub 9-- What if Jager goes for broke?
- The womens BQ standards are too easy to hit causing all of the men to have to overqualify by 5+ minutes currently.
- Elon Musk Puffs Joint, Tesla Stock Tanks
- Does anyone love their children unequally?
- Is jogging overrated as a way to get in shape?
- Breast Feeding Ultra Runner