Quote Of The Day
“I’m just glad to come out here and put on a good race in memory of David (Torrence). You know, you get choked up when they leave lane one open for him. I think all the racers today were standing on the start line with a lump in their throat… I wanted the meet record but I’m kind of glad in a way David still has it.”
– Chris O’Hare after winning the Hoka One One Long Island mile but coming up short on the late David Torrence’s meet record.
- Strava HELP! Runners angry at cyclist for stealing Strava KOM/Segment
- WOW! Continental Cup startlists...epic!
- Alex Hutchinson calls out CANOVA over study confirming EPO works on Kenyan runners
- Two job offers: $135K in bay area... or $160K in Seattle - what would you go with?
- Are Genetics important for Elite runners?
- Walmsley Speaks -- “I think I was overreaching. I had a great training block, but clearly I wasn’t back yet.”
- Parker Stinson Monster Pre-Chicago 35k workout
- NYT Article: How to Retire in Your 30s With $1 Million in the Bank