Quote Of The Day
“I’m just glad to come out here and put on a good race in memory of David (Torrence). You know, you get choked up when they leave lane one open for him. I think all the racers today were standing on the start line with a lump in their throat… I wanted the meet record but I’m kind of glad in a way David still has it.”
– Chris O’Hare after winning the Hoka One One Long Island mile but coming up short on the late David Torrence’s meet record.
- Answer these questions for me about the NOP and Galen Rupp + a bonus Alberto Salazar interview
- Anyone else do football and XC at the same time?
- A question for successful marathoners
- Daniel Winn giving up being a dog walker to get back to being a pro runner
- Cam Levins to make marathon debut at STWM
- Confronted a Bike Thief Today. Police were more upset that I confronted the individual than they were about the stolen bike.
- Kejelcha 3:32.xx over 1500m!