Quote Of The Day
Leonard Korir: “Today was so hot. We were sweating until you can’t sweat anymore.”
Sara Hall: “This is probably the most brutal conditions I’ve ever run in. I’m trying to get better at this, especially with Atlanta having the Olympic trials. My motto for this marathon buildup is ‘Be comfortable being uncomfortable,’ and today is probably the most uncomfortable I’ve ever been.”
– USATF 20k champions Leonard Korir and Sara Hall talking about the intense heat (78 degrees at the start, high of 90) they ran in at New Haven on Monday.
- 0 major WR's below 1500m set in Nike spikes! Are they inferior?
- Why were amateur marathonners so fast 30-35 years ago?
- Coleen Quigley runs 9:10 FTW in Berlin! (5+ second PB)
- Lebron James at Berlin ISTAF Meet
- Would an Elimination 5k be the most exciting race in Track? Eliminate last place and award lap leader...
- Is it even worth doing long runs in the summer time?
- CrossFitter running marathon with no training (except WODs)
- Rupp goes home devastated. Will he even break 60 in Copenhagen?
- Birell Prague 10K, WR attack. Barega confirmed