Quote Of The Day
“I’ll tell you how I feel. When a mother gives birth to a child, she goes through a lot of pain. But she forgets everything the moment she sees the baby. I’m having the same feeling. It has erased all my nightmares. It’s a big moment for me.”
– Indian sprinter Dutee Chand talking about winning Asian Games 100m silver after dealing with issues surrounding her hyperandrogenism the past several years.
- Down goes Demi Payne!!!!!!!!!!!
- Has anyone ever run their age for the 400?
- UTMB Ultra Trail Mont-Blanc starts in 5 days & 3 hours- predictions etc
- What is the greatest record of all time
- MASS SHOOTING AT VIDEO GAME TOURNEYMENT. HANDFULS OF PEOPLE KILLED
- Best defense weapons for women running
- I dropped out today
- RIP: John McCain Appreciation