Quote Of The Day
“It took many years for me to truly love running. I ran throughout my school days, although at this point I definitely did not like running because of the frequent injuries I suffered. Instead, I ran because I loved winning and breaking records. It was only at university when I was introduced to new training methods, which made me less prone to injury, did I finally start to believe running was fun. Aged 21 and a senior at university, I met a runner who liked running. Up until that point in my life, I’d seriously never met a runner who could say that for sure. It was a big shock for me. I’d seen many runners, like me, who enjoyed winning and breaking records and running to live up to other people’s expectations. However, when I discovered that they were runners who actually liked running, I had to ask, what about me?”
– Yuki Kawauchi talking about how he developed his love for running.
- Bekele will run Amsterdam marathon
- I dropped out today
- CASTER SEMENYA: Sometimes the truth is funnier than a lie
- RIP: John McCain Appreciation
- Just got back from my tinder date. She said she had a nice time
- Sick of not training people asking if I’m ok while running
- Hammering out easy runs
- 10 mile madness - 9 guys fighting for prize money positions miss turn, DQed
- Which state produces the slowest boys/girls high school runners?
- Best defense weapons for women running
- Running 95% genetic?