Quote Of The Day
“It took many years for me to truly love running. I ran throughout my school days, although at this point I definitely did not like running because of the frequent injuries I suffered. Instead, I ran because I loved winning and breaking records. It was only at university when I was introduced to new training methods, which made me less prone to injury, did I finally start to believe running was fun. Aged 21 and a senior at university, I met a runner who liked running. Up until that point in my life, I’d seriously never met a runner who could say that for sure. It was a big shock for me. I’d seen many runners, like me, who enjoyed winning and breaking records and running to live up to other people’s expectations. However, when I discovered that they were runners who actually liked running, I had to ask, what about me?”
– Yuki Kawauchi talking about how he developed his love for running.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Shalane announces she is RETIRED!
- Kipyegon Bett Tests Positive for EPO
- Robertson twins denied entry to NY 'thon
- Is East African Distance Runnng Superiority a myth & actually fuelled by EPO
- Abstinence from premarital sex for non-religious reasons..are mine LAME? (male)
- Why do male teams always seem to run together shirtless
- Ukranian women reveal why international dating is appealing
- Does 33:30 10k indicate 4:00 1500??
- No amount of alcohol is safe anymore!!?
- Worst College XC team
- Will or even can Miller-Uibo run both the 200 and 400 in Brussels?