Quote Of The Day
“It’s unbelievable, honestly. I’ve found myself at these events that I could only really have dreamed of competing at. The attitude has been [that] there’s no specific expectation. I know what I’m capable of doing, but there’s nothing to lose coming into these races. … It’s the best surprise in the world! I have one semester of school left and I think I just paid it off right there (with the $15,000 in prize money). Best day ever!”
– NCAA 10,000m champ Ben Flanagan speaking after his shock win at the Falmouth Road Race, where he became the first man from North America to win in 30 years.
- Is it possible to break 2:30 after Age 40?
- Need to be in the best possible shape in 5 weeks for the half marathon
- Craig Engels (3:58.88) And Rachel Schneider (4:27.23) Win Falmouth Mile
- My coach suspended me for the first three races WTF!
- Christian Coleman dices up Lyles again!
- Jerry Schumacher vs Alberto Salazar: Who Has Burned Out the Most Runner's
- How to date women when your finances are in order and theirs are not?
- Why do we run
- My dad during 100m in Birmingham: 'Who are these runners? I've never heard of them. Are they professional?'
- Excellent Article By Ron Clarke on the Importance of LONG STEADY DISTANCE RUNS
- Better Running Shoe Site Update: 2 New Features + We Want Your Feedback