Quote Of The Day
“For the first time ever I was a spectator of a track meet I’d never be a participant in. … I’ve decided that I’d never miss another chance to see one of these in person. I had THAT much fun. It was the first time in a long time that I was able to experience pure unadulterated joy while watching my sport without the typical accompanying feelings of disappointment or anger (because if I’m in the stands of a meet I should be able to compete in it’s usually not for a good reason). This time I was able to watch and cheer unabashedly for athletes that I no longer (for the moment) had to view as my competitors.”
– Olympic long jump champion Tianna Bartoletta blogging about attending the 2018 European Championships as a spectator.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge: "I have been doing all things at 80 percent"
- 70% of Norwegians watching tv tuned in to Jakob Ingebrigtsen winning gold
- Not retired yet: Shalane Flanagan is Running NYC Marathon. Plus she's adopting kids - so will she run through 2020?
- Jakob 100k followers on Instagram, Tim and George 2000 each
- Better Career: Andrew Wheating or Jakob Ingebrigtsen?
- Why a mile time trial, when races are 3.1 miles?
- Who's brilliant idea was it to just not have a World Champs every four years?
- What is happening to me?!?!
- AMA: just saw Mo strolling down the street
- What would be your dream body
- So You Didn't Run Again This Summer - Why?
- Durian Rider on How to Calculate Ideal Race Weight
- Do you drink coffee and beer on the same day?