Quote Of The Day
“When I think about running New York, I get a feeling of ecstasy; my stomach turns. It’s like if you’re dating someone and it goes well and you want more. … When I experienced winning New York last year, it was like when you’re sitting on your couch and finally something happens that you didn’t realize would happen and it excites you. But this was my real life! It was the outcome of always wanting it and not knowing if I was going to get it. And suddenly everything I’d worked for was validated. I got it.”
– Shalane Flanagan talking about winning the NYC Marathon last year and the excitement she feels when she thinks about defending her title at this year’s race.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% Unveiled
- Not retired yet: Shalane Flanagan is Running NYC Marathon. Plus she's adopting kids - so will she run through 2020?
- Thoughts on Mondo’s AMERICAN pole vault record?
- High school cancels football season due to low turn out.
- Why do new shoes always give me a blister? 😢😢😢
- Old footage of Galen Rupp from college
- The amount of money the average person pays in car payments, if invested in mutual funds, would grow to $5.6 million
- I have been asked to be an Alternate Groomsman
- Prime Choice A cut Alan Webb in his prime could've ran a marathon in what time?