Quote Of The Day
“We decided to put in some work. It feels better to take the gold feeling that you have earned it. I felt really confident going into today’s race, and also yesterday (when he raced and won the 1,500m). I know what I’m capable of, I know what shape I’m in. I was looking forward to racing here in Berlin, and it worked out pretty good.”
– 17-year-old Jakob Ingebrigtsen talking after leading the final 1,200 of 5,000 at the European Champs, which he won in 13:17.06 to complete the 5,000/1,500 double.
- Move over Jakob Ingebrigtsen, you're not even the best junior in Europe. Mondo Duplantis clears 6.05m (19' 10¼")!
- Does the success of Jakob and Galen Rupp demonstrate that the lab-rat approach is necessary??
- What will Jakob Ingebrigtsen's 1500 and 5000 PRs be at the end of his career?
- Allie Kieffer Responds to LRC Thread
- Big 12 XC Predictions
- Are you kidding me? Every woman who started the women's steeple and 5k at NACACs medalled?
- They take integrity seriously in Japan: Jr high official fired after giving two runners a time .01 faster than they deserved
- Toni Reavis is upset 2018 Chicago field is loaded. Sounds like he wants to see Mo vs Galen match race
- Official Mobile Redirect Thread Update 8/8 - Anyone getting redirected?
- Beer Mile world classic is this weekend at an undisclosed location in Vancouver - When and Where?