Quote Of The Day
“When I was younger everything just happened for me. I never learnt what struggles were. I kept winning and assumed that was how it would continue. It was a big discovery for me that things don’t just happen. I had to learn what rock bottom looked like to gain an appreciation of how hard you have to work to get to the top. … It’s no secret I’ve had my injury struggles but actually it’s been more of a mental battle. When I left the juniors everyone just assumed I would win and that really took its toll.”
– British sprinter Jodie Williams talking about the harsh reality that often happens to young stars as they make their way into the senior ranks.
- Is TrackTown pizza any good?
- Inside The Allegations Against Former UW Track Coach (WBUR Radio Show)
- anyone go running at night or early morning and have to deal with spider lines?
- Jake Robertson dominates Beach to Beacon
- Emma Coburn or Frerichs, who goes sub 9 first?
- Breaking PRs after 50
- Did a fast run with trainers- felt like bricks on my feet
- desperately out of shape, 3 weeks out from college cross country
- 40 and looking for a new career, money not really an object
- NY Times: “How College Sports Killed Summer Vacation”
- Mobile Redirects/ Pop-Up Ads on LetsRun - Official Thread