Quote Of The Day
Tim Hill: “It’s like having a football game every night for nine nights. The lines are always out the door and we just try to keep up.”
Jim Jensen: “It’s like Christmas. It’s a really neat experience for us. The hard part is making sure to have enough staff to handle the crowds.”
– Track Town Pizza general manager Tim Hill and Wild Duck Cafe’s Jim Jensen talking about what it’s like to run a restaurant during the Olympic Trials in Eugene.
- Michael Norman signs with nike
- NY Times: “How College Sports Killed Summer Vacation”
- Your favorite “rock” songs for running and using in the car?
- Old School Workouts (i.e., 20x400)
- Can someone PLEASE explain cadence to me
- Afraid my racist parents will scare off my girlfriend, any advice on what to do/how to deal with this situation?
- Avoiding high school stars that are college busts: Far superior in XC v. Track?
- Fall marathon for mid-2:20s
- my disappointing time trial
- Barefoot running
- Promising Ukranian mid-d runner complains about quality of team uniform - gets banned for 6 months
- Mobile Redirects/ Pop-Up Ads on LetsRun - Official Thread