Quote Of The Day
“There is little doubt from 2011 I had endured some tough times which had tested my love for the sport. But even in the darkest times, there was a voice inside me which said, ‘try another time, learn from your past mistakes and find something better’. I was always aware of my value as an athlete and I would not accept never being able to fulfil my potential. I wanted some kind of redemption for all those years I’d struggled in the sport. I want to be able to tell my children – should I have them one day – that I was able to overcome the injuries and the challenges because of my love of the high jump.”
– 2.02m Italian high jumper Elena Vallortigara talking about making a comeback and breakthrough after years of injuries and surgeries.
- TDF: What would happen if someone attacked on the Champs Elysees?
- How strong are sub 2 800m runners
- Does Tom Cruz run that fast?
- Sydney McLaughlin leaving her coach Edrick Floreal
- Fastest 2-mile in HS with 60-flat "speed"
- Political correctness (PC) is killing comedy
- What age were you worth $100,000?
- McLaughlin signs with big WME: Biggest shoe contract in track history about to go down.
- Who is the best runner you have ever TRULY beaten?
- 70 year old man run under a minute for 400