Quote Of The Day
“You don’t run 30 miles a day even when you train a lot. You have to adjust physically and mentally. Every day, I have the muscle soreness as if I’ve just run a marathon, and I’m really tired and hurting. I cannot think, I’ve got x number of days left. Every day is a bonus. Every day I’m out here is a blessing.”
– 2:25 British marathoner Peter Thompson talking about averaging 30.6 miles a day for 68 days while running the entire route of the Tour de France.
- McLaughlin signs with big WME: Biggest shoe contract in track history about to go down.
- Rojo goes home devasted
- 70 year old man run under a minute for 400
- Top 10 American Marathon Runners
- Is it OK to do hill sprints after every run ?
- Considered Cheating...in a race?
- Why is the Nike Pegasus 35 turbo $180???
- Kenyan sprinter fails drugs test
- Is it a mistake to ask a woman outright if she's still interested in me?