Quote Of The Day
“We very much appreciate and welcome moves in the United States to step up the fight against doping and we assume that the very worrying existing challenges with some of the professional leagues in the United States will be addressed as a matter of urgency. Especially since this has become extremely obvious again in the last report of USADA [United States Anti-Doping Agency] which details the low level of testing currently taking place in these professional leagues. However, it is a matter of concern that the intention of the proposed legislation is to put athletes from all 206 National Olympic Committee from around the world who take part in international competition under the criminal code of US law.”
– An IOC statement expressing concern over the reach of the US’s proposed Rodchenkov Act while taking a dig at the lack of testing in US pro sports leagues like the NBA, MLB and NFL.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Allie K and Brad part ways
- Matt Centrowitz named director of XC/track & field at Manhattan College
- Son will grow out of distance running but likes it now.
- Greatest Runner of All Time?
- What Hollywood actor/actress has died the most times in feature-length films?
- EVERY runner?
- is 2 seconds per pound per mile accurate
- I have a HS girl who is fairly talented but now claim she hate running. Ideas?
- Another Serial Cheater taken down by Race Buster and Marathon Investigation!
- Craft beer is really good
- 30 Beers and 30 Miles in 30 Hours
- Mom buys expensive car 1 year before I go to university