Quote Of The Day
“The picture is of me dancing after I crossed the line. The dance was not pre-rehearsed, it came to me automatically because I was so happy. I just had a feeling I wanted to dance. As you can see I danced more with my arms because my legs were tired. It was a beautiful moment and I did another dance after I won the Chicago Marathon (in 2016). For me retaining my world title was a perfect moment. It proved I could be champion again and that is why I was so happy.”
– Two-time World marathon champion Abel Kirui explaining a picture of him dancing at the finish line after winning the 2011 World Championships.
- Houlihan racing 5k Saturday in Heusden, Shalane Flanagan Pacing
- CHRIS FOX LEAVING SYRACUSE
- Former HS XC runner's car breaks down, he walks most of 20 mi to 1st day on the job, he scores a new car and money
- NYTimes research suggests that Nike Vaporfly may actually be 4% faster based on Strava data
- Why do poor people prefer processed prepared food even when the fresh option is just as quick and easy to make?
- Why hasn't Nike named a shoe after Rupp, like the Zoom Kennedy?
- I feel like I'll never PR again
- Tuohy to be on cover of Sports Illustrated
- Maximum mileage for runners who do one session a day?
- Are you going to the free American 10,000 record attempt on Friday night (7/20) in Boston?