Quote Of The Day
To the some social media and some people who think I grabbed Selemon Barega’s shorts out off Madness and blaming me for grabbing his shorts. At the time when i was full of speed100% he tripped me and shortcut me so that when my legs where on air and i lost totally my balance. That moment the only chance I had is very badly fell down on him or grab something to get back to balance. I have no problem with Selemon Barega winning. Iam good friends to Selemon! Please think? before you talk!
– Yomif Kejelcha writing on Instagram about his
attempted takedown short grab of Selemon Barega in Lausanne.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- What is your last running related dream? In Kenenisa Bekele last dream, he was answering questions with Donald Trump
- Should track flip a coin if all races aren't clearly decided with 100 meters left to make it popular like the World Cup?
- Sorry guys (and gals) - Abbey D'Agostino is off the market. Abbey D got married!
- Abbey D's college teammate Alexi Pappas's wedding gets 2,000 word story in the NY Times
- Courtney Frerichs achives one of her season goals - Breaks 60 for 400... in practice
- Death knell for Hoka??!!
- The Navy Seal who lost his life during the SOCCER TEAM RESCUE MISSION was a fit TRAIL RUNNER/ TRI ATHLETE.
- How crazy is that? 58:42 Eric Kiptanui races twice in a day, podiums in both!
- We Need Your Reviews- We're giving away 10 pairs of shoes to celebrate - LetsRun.com Better Running Shoe Site Is Here
- Rai Benjamin and Michael Norman call it a season