Quote Of The Day
“He has an athletic maturity that belies his years. When you have a young sprinter, they tend to make certain mistakes, they tend to have certain flaws which are just typical of younger athletes who have not been seasoned in high competition. They’re [used to] running against high schoolers. But you look at any Noah Lyles race, whether he won or he lost, he very seldom breaks form, very seldom makes a mistake.”
– Four-time Olympic medalist and NBC Sports sprint analyst Ato Boldon talking about how impressed he is with the way Noah Lyles is performing at such a young age.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Jordan Hasay drops out after going out over 3 hour pace
- Armand Duplantis jumps 5.91m at Meeting de Montreuil
- Dibaba 5:27 2000m
- 9 days after no action was taken on multiple felony charges against Tyrese Cooper, he won the NBON 400 in 46.17
- Using Daniel's Marathon Training program and SUCKING ASS.
- 100 miler is the hardest thing ever
- Terrell Owens at 44 years old just ran a 4.43 40 yard dash, will he make a return to the NFL??
- Merber Pulls from USAs sarcastic tweet or actual issue???
- Ben True out of USA's?
- Are World Cup Referees Multilingual?
- Parents in crazed brawl at youth softball tournament