Quote Of The Day
“I missed so much training when I was 18 and 19, which a really critical time if you’re hoping to be good when you’re 21 and 22. When I came back, I needed to balance my expectations versus reality, because times I was hoping to run by now might not come so easily … [Coach Bonsey] told me to live every day like the elite athlete I wanted to be,” Crozier said. “Live like you’re going to race NCAAs next week even if you won’t qualify for Big East. And that was important to me – I wanted to perform on the track, not just be ‘good locker room guy’ because I stuck with it through all the injuries.”
– Georgetown sixth year senior Mike Crozier talking about his comeback from more than two and a half years of injury and the advice he got from distance coach Brandon Bonsey. In the end, Corizer’s persistence has paid off as he gets to finish his collegiate career tonight under the lights in the NCAA 10,000m at Hayward Field.
- Ryan Shay Mile-Charlevoix, Michigan 7/28-Prize Money Road Mile-Invitational
- "Burns Covered Half Her Body. Now She’s Running in the Country’s Most Prestigious College Meet"
- Tim Cheruiyot Skipping Bislett Games Dream Mile To Plant Potatoes
- Straight Man gets fired for what he DIDN'T say on twitter
- Miss America Eliminates Swimsuit Competition Will No Longer Judge 'candidates on their outward physical appearance.'
- RIP: Kate Spade dead by suicide
- Usain Bolt 9.58 100m WR could be in danger. (Serious topic)
- $200,018 Running Warehouse NCAA Track Prediction Contest is here- Get your picks in
- Final reminder. Get your picks in $200,018 Running Warehouse NCAA Contest by 7:32 pm eastern + Ednha Kurgat is not in 10k