Quote Of The Day
“I was super nervous before (the race) because I knew what a talented field it was. I had to mentally prepare myself that I might finish last. And for 400 meters, I was (in last). I knew they’d come back to me in the last 200 meters. I got to the outside and started passing people. … In training this week, I was feeling off. This was a much bigger mental battle against myself. I realized I could go out and run against all those other women.”
– Caitlin Collier speaking after running 2:00.85 at the Music City Distance Carnival to move to #4 all-time in the high school record books.
- $200,018 Running Warehouse NCAA Track Prediction Contest is here- Get your picks in
- Is Joe Rogan the best journalist/interviewer of our times?
- Julien Wanders vs Sondre Moen, Olso 10000m
- 10 min jog + drills + 15x200 relaxed "strides" - Can i use this for easy days?
- Lawyers: Can I successfully sue Adidas and Reebok for not offering racing flats in a size 14? #discrimination
- Ran a half marathon with my fiancee, stayed with her first half, then took off
- What was the real reason Daniel Komen quit in his prime?
- Vainest thing I've seen at a road race
- HELP ME: My legs are always tired when I do any mileage