Quote Of The Day
“I’m gonna stick with the 2011 U.S. champs. I was still competing for Oregon. That was my first U.S. championship win and I just had everyone here, like my family, friends, watching, obviously, [in] the stands. … Believe it or not, after that race, that was the first night I ever went out in Eugene, like, partying. I was a young kid and partying, going out wasn’t my scene in college. I remember the next morning – I was on Luke Puskedra’s shoulders at one point in the night, this and that – and I remember asking guys who had gone out before me and the guys on the team, I was like, ‘Is going out always that fun?’ And they’re like, ‘Absolutely not.’ And I was like, okay, good. Because I felt like I would have missed a lot of my college experience.”
– Matthew Centrowitz talking about his all-time favorite race at Hayward Field.
- "Shooter" arrested at Roll 'n' Roll San Diego Marathon
- Will Rupp ever sign up for London or Berlin
- There's nothing inherently exciting about baseball.
- Could any runner in history run 70mpw at 5:00 pace for several months?
- What was your favorite race at Hayward Field? The top pros share their favorite Hayward field memories
- Do elites do something to make sure they won’t have to crap during a marathon?
- Incurable Achilles pain - time to hang up the shoes forever?
- Caitlin Collier runs 2:00.85 at MCDC
- $200,018 Running Warehouse NCAA Track Prediction Contest is here- Get your picks in