Quote Of The Day
“I’m gonna stick with the 2011 U.S. champs. I was still competing for Oregon. That was my first U.S. championship win and I just had everyone here, like my family, friends, watching, obviously, [in] the stands. … Believe it or not, after that race, that was the first night I ever went out in Eugene, like, partying. I was a young kid and partying, going out wasn’t my scene in college. I remember the next morning – I was on Luke Puskedra’s shoulders at one point in the night, this and that – and I remember asking guys who had gone out before me and the guys on the team, I was like, ‘Is going out always that fun?’ And they’re like, ‘Absolutely not.’ And I was like, okay, good. Because I felt like I would have missed a lot of my college experience.”
– Matthew Centrowitz talking about his all-time favorite race at Hayward Field.
- Caitlin Collier runs 2:00.85 at MCDC
- Zach Miller' Amazing North Face 50 Miler Finish
- Sophomore wins CA state 3200 in 8:56.18
- My Flight is Overbooked. Ask me Anything.
- Brodey Hasty 8:00.92 3k!
- On vacation with family, but stressing about work and running ?
- Jos Hermens' agency has taken over FBK Hengelo Games - will feature new, innovative format this weekend but 0 distance races
- Setting a national record as a prank
- Kenya's athletics team manager for Rio Olympics criminally charged in Kenya with doping conspiracy
- READ MY MRI!! - Do I need ankle surgery?