Quote Of The Day
“Your site (LetsRun.com) are all people about times and competing, it’s a more competitive side. But the goal in running longevity is how to stay fast without running hard. Because running hard beats the shit out of you.”
– Dr. Mark Cucuzzella revealing the secret behind what has enabled him to run sub-3 in the marathon for a remarkable 30 years in a row.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Kipchoge: "I have been doing all things at 80 percent"
- Robby Andrews runs 3:38 FTW at Swarthmore. Princeton's William Paulson runs 3:39.
- In actual doping news Jordan Chipangama BANNED for 4 years
- PGA star allegedly attacked by wife after terrible round - He says it happens all the time
- you too can run a 4-minute mile
- Why do European cities have much better and more extensive bike path systems than US cities and it’s not even close?
- The USA will inevitably break up, how will it look?
- Guy who has run sub-3 for 30 straight years reveals the secret - Don't run hard as "running hard beats the shit out of you"
- Your Tempos are bs
- What should I do with $6,000?