Quote Of The Day
“This is the time we were looking for, 52-something. I’m just really glad I was able to come out and get it. I still have a lot of learning to do in the race. But I think so far this season, we’ve been able to progress.”
– Sydney McLaughlin speaking after running 52.75 at the SEC Championships to break the collegiate 400H record.
- Ajee Wilson 4:05 and Charline Lipsey 4:07
- What would you do if you won 3 million dollars in the lottery
- I’ve never tipped a hotel maid
- My dad wants me to start running with him this summer
- Who burns more calories? Pro cyclists? Pro marathoners? Pro soccer players?
- Western States talk 2018
- Ben Saarel NCAA contender?
- Why do we still structure training around a 7 day week?
- Sydney McLaughlin 52.75 400h
- HELP ME RUN A SUB 18 5K