Quote Of The Day
“This is the time we were looking for, 52-something. I’m just really glad I was able to come out and get it. I still have a lot of learning to do in the race. But I think so far this season, we’ve been able to progress.”
– Sydney McLaughlin speaking after running 52.75 at the SEC Championships to break the collegiate 400H record.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Nike ZoomX Vaporfly NEXT% Unveiled
- Paul Chelimo OH So Close - loses in Shanghai by .02 after looking over shoulder 19 times during final lap
- Cruz Culpepper 4:12.01 1600 at 5000 Feet
- Tuohy goes 9:47.88 for new 3200m record!
- Men: What kind of wallet do you use?
- Real Time Location of Every Cell Phone Can Be Accessed By Anyone
- Alberto Salazar pre Prague Interview
- Gwen thinks she can improve a LOT in the half / full
- Why in the hell should I pay my ex child support If we have 50 50 shared physical custody
- NJNY Track Club Sub 4 Milers... Would be a great 4 X mile team
- Are Track Athletes Really That Fast?
- World 800m Record for 15 year olds smashed